- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
Wiring System - Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems - Facility Management Product Release
LINKOSITY is a power distribution system with a modular plug-and-play wiring method that enables fast installation for 20A and 30A circuits up to 600V. The system consists of re-configurable, factory-defined assemblies that can be installed and reused for a wide range of applications.
Besides its code-compliant assemblies, the systems basic components include NEMA-configured point-of-use devices and separately derived power supplies.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully