- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Wireless System Improves Backhauling Mission-Critical Information - Fluidmesh Networks - Facility Management Product Release
Fluidmesh Networks, a worldwide leader in wireless systems for security, industrial, and mission-critical applications, is pleased to announce the release of its FM1300 Otto. This newest radio offering is dedicated to point-to-point long distance/high bandwidth transmissions, allowing high data throughput.
The FM 1300 OTTO is designed and manufactured for backhauling mission-critical video, voice and data. The FM 1300 OTTO can be used to create point-to-point links with a throughput up to 500 Megabits per second (Mbps) and links over 10 miles. Its metal enclosure shields against co-location interference.
Ideal applications include:
• Long range links exceeding three miles without heavy dish
• Architecture where multiple radios are co-located (e.g., Backhaul of Point-to-Multipoint)
• Backhaul of large networks at a data transfer rate over 150 megabits per second
The FM1300 OTTO works with the Fluidmesh Prodigy 2.0 Protocol and operates on both the 5150-5350 and 5470-5850 MHz frequency bands. It comes with a standard two year warranty and extended warranty options.
"We are very pleased to bring the FM1300 OTTO to market," says Cosimo Malesci, Fluidmesh co-founder and EVP of Sales & Marketing. "It's an ideal solution for point-to-point long distance, high bandwidth transmissions requiring greater data throughput."
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully