- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
Wireless Receptacle - Lutron - Facility Management Product Release
National, state and local energy codes are constantly changing, making it a challenge to stay on top of the latest requirements. With the unmatched lighting and new receptacle control capabilities of Lutron’s popular Vive wireless lighting control system, even the most stringent energy codes can be met with ease and flexibility. Lutron launched its Vive wireless lighting control system to make it easy for customers to maximize the productivity, comfort and energy efficiency of a building with a lighting control solution that also meets required energy codes—including California’s Title 24, as well as the latest versions of ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC.
The Vive wireless lighting control system now includes a controllable wireless receptacle that provides the fastest and easiest route to meeting California’s stringent Title 24 and ASHRAE 90.1 codes, which require that receptacles must automatically turn off when the room is unoccupied. This wirelessly-controllable receptacle eliminates the need for any additional components to meet code and talks directly to wireless occupancy sensors and the Vive wireless lighting control system.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully