Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Wireless Radio Designed to Handle Data for Improved Security - Fluidmesh Networks - Facility Management Product Release
Fluidmesh Networks, a worldwide leader in wireless systems for security, industrial, and mission-critical applications, is pleased to announce the release of its FM1300 OTTO. This newest radio offering is dedicated to point-to-point long distance/high bandwidth transmissions, allowing high data throughput.
The FM 1300 OTTO is designed and manufactured for backhauling mission-critical video, voice and data. The FM 1300 OTTO can be used to create point-to-point links with a throughput up to 500 Megabits per second (Mbps) and links over 10 miles. Its metal enclosure shields against co-location interference.
Ideal applications include:
● Long range links exceeding three miles without heavy dish
● Architecture where multiple radios are co-located (e.g., Backhaul of Point-to-Multipoint)
● Backhaul of large networks at a data transfer rate over 150 megabits per second
● The FM1300 OTTO works with the Fluidmesh Prodigy 2.0 Protocol and operates on both the 5150-5350 and 5470-5850 MHz frequency bands. It comes with a standard two year warranty and extended warranty options.
“We are very pleased to bring the FM1300 OTTO to market,” says Cosimo Malesci, Fluidmesh co-founder and EVP of Sales & Marketing. “It's an ideal solution for point-to-point long distance, high bandwidth transmissions requiring greater data throughput.”
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Drone Attacks: Three Steps to Protect Your Facility
- 4 Steps to Evaluating Security Risks
- Door Hardware: Balancing Security and Life Safety
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security