Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wireless Occupancy Sensor - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Wireless Occupancy Sensor uses XCT Technology to enhance passive infrared (PIR) sensing technology. The Radio Powr Savr can distinguish the difference between actual motion in space and background interference or noise and can detect even fine motion such as fingers typing on a keyboard, according to the company. Sensor can communicate with up to 10 dimmers and switches, and users can add up to three sensors. Can operate as an occupancy or vacancy sensor. User-replaceable batteries designed to last up to 10 years.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health