- Facilities Director »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Wireless Irrigation Sensor - Spiio - Facility Management Product Release
The SP-110 wireless sensor, enabling a new data dimension for smart irrigation. The SP-110 includes four sensors: soil moisture, temperature, light, and nutrients. The sensor integrates with various smart controllers on the market, allowing for full automation. Sensor comes with an IP69K grading, and has a battery life of 5 to 6 years.
As approximately 70 percent of the water used around the world is for irrigation, and about 60 percent of that water is lost due to evapotranspiration or simply inefficient watering methods, better data is essential to combating water shortages worldwide.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Equipment Inspection, Training Key to Snow and Ice Management Success
- Cold-Weather Considerations: Preparing for Winter’s Worst
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today