Wireless Data Logger - Dickson - Facility Management Product Release
The Wireless Wizard from Dickson is a wireless data logger that can be monitored in real-time from a desktop PC or other computer workstation. Wireless capabilities reduce cabling requirements. The logger runs real-time alarms when out-of-range conditions exist, and offers up to nine days of data backup storage.
This handheld signal sensor also lets users check the signal strength of loggers and wireless connections in a facility. The logger produces graphical display of real-time temperature and humidity data, and shows current conditions, and battery level.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully