Wireless Clocks - Lathem Time Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The RC Series wireless GPS clock system synchronizes time to the second. Utilizing a microprocessor capable of synchronizing thousands of wireless analog or digital clocks in addition to signal control systems, the RC Master clock regularly updates its internal clock from the U.S. government’s global positioning satellite (GPS) broadcast signal. In turn, this master control clock employs a single transmitter design to encode and transmit an FCC-licensed UHF radio paging signal that synchronizes the wireless clocks.
The wireless wall clocks automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time and power outages. The clocks are available in a wide variety of easy-to-install models with heavy-duty steel construction or impact-resistant ABS plastic.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully