Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wire Container - Lyon Workspace Products - Facility Management Product Release
Lyon’s wire mesh containers that are ideal for high density, bulk storage applications. Notched legs interlock for positive stacking and permit forklift or pallet rack entry. A front drop gate allows access to contents when stacked. The zinc-plated, wire mesh design allows for visual inventory of stored contents, and the containers fold down for storage when not in use.
There are three standard models from which to choose. They hold up to 4,000 pounds each and can be stacked four high, yielding 16,000 pounds of capacity in an area as small as 32 by 40 inches.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality