- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
Windows - Wausau Window and Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Wausau Window and Wall Systems received Florida Product Approval for its out-swing, in-swing and fixed windows in 2.5-, 3.5- and 4.5-inch frame depths. The approved windows accommodate multiple configurations including casements fixed/awning and fixed/hopper pairings.
For thermal performance the products within all three window series are dual or triple factory-glazed. Their flush vent-to-frame construction reduces the collection of dust and debris. Screens and applied, between-glass grids may be requested. Other options include integral Venetian blinds.
The approved 2250, 3250, and 4250 Series windows meet or exceed an AAMA AW-60 rating, and uphold egress ratings.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- When Hurricanes Strike Will Your Building Be Prepared?
- How to Stretch Natural Light Deep Into a Building
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Case Study: Glass, Finish, and Aluminum Framing Improve Hotel's Energy Efficiency