Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Windows - Wausau Window and Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Wausau Window and Wall Systems received Florida Product Approval for its out-swing, in-swing and fixed windows in 2.5-, 3.5- and 4.5-inch frame depths. The approved windows accommodate multiple configurations including casements fixed/awning and fixed/hopper pairings.
For thermal performance the products within all three window series are dual or triple factory-glazed. Their flush vent-to-frame construction reduces the collection of dust and debris. Screens and applied, between-glass grids may be requested. Other options include integral Venetian blinds.
The approved 2250, 3250, and 4250 Series windows meet or exceed an AAMA AW-60 rating, and uphold egress ratings.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- 5 Keys To Good Metal Roof and Wall System Design
- Metal 101: Understanding Best Use Cases for Metal Roofs and Walls
- Electrochromic Glass, Smart Controls Bring Windows Into the Future
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Control the Writing On the Wall
- Cracking High-Rise Windows Alarm San Francisco