Window and Door Tape - Adchem Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Adchem’s MT series of adhesives for Simulated Divided Light windows and doors was designed as a muntin tape system eliminating the need for liquid silane primers or enhancers. The adhesives are engineered to provide long term indoor and outdoor adhesion to a variety of substrates including glass, cellular PVC, vinyl, primed and unprimed wood, plastic, painted aluminum and Kynar coated aluminum.
Establishing a new standard for muntin bar adhesives, Adchem’s MT series maintains high shear, tensile, and cleavage strength while providing resistance to air, water, detergents, moisture, UV light and dust. The product is available in light gray, charcoal and black.
- Think Fast: Learning Lessons from the Pandemic
- Roof Replacement Strategies and Tactics
- Cost Considerations When Outsourcing Maintenance and Engineering Tasks
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia