Window Films - 3M Building Safety Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The company's window films reject up to 99 percent of the sun's ultraviolet light and up to 79 percent of the solar heat gain, according to the company. The films reflect up to 35 percent of indoor heat back into the space. The company's safety and security films hold glass together after breaking.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects