Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Window Film - Solar Gard Specialty Films - Facility Management Product Release
The Silver AG 50 Low E film helps turn standard glass into high-performance windows, reducing energy use and HVAC costs and lowering a building's carbon footprint. Installing the window film is up to 80 percent less expensive than installing new low-e windows. The window film reduces winter heat loss, eliminates uncomfortable hotspots in a building and allows natural daylight to illuminate interior rooms.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall