Window Coating - V-Kool Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The company's window coating is virtually transparent and blocks up to 65 percent of total heat through a window. The film eliminates more than 90 percent of the sun's infrared rays and screens out 99 percent of ultraviolet light, while allowing 70 percent of visible light to enter, according to the company.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects