Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wildlife Friendly Lighting - FC Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Sea Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Lighting collection fixtures are approved for use by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, and have the Wildlife Lighting Certification #2018-049. Offering includes step lights, directional wall and cylinder fixtures, and bollards. All fixtures use amber LEDs that produce a 560nm (nanometer) or greater wavelength, which is a longer light wavelength that is visually less detectable by wildlife. As a result the amber lighting has a minimized effect on the surrounding wildlife habitats.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health