- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Web-Based Power Monitoring - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Customer Services Network from Emerson Network Power is a Web-based monitoring and reporting tool.
The software streamlines facility management processes and ensures immediate access to vital information about customers’ mission-critical equipment, from precision air conditioning and uninterruptible power supply to generators, batteries and other support systems. Its reporting capabilities enable facility managers to see a view of performance metrics that includes preventive maintenance completion statistics, average on-site response time, and average emergency service repair time. Customers also will be able to review the preventive maintenance schedule for their contracted sites and request changes.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully