Web-Based Power Monitoring - Emerson Network Power - Facility Management Product Release
The Customer Services Network from Emerson Network Power is a Web-based monitoring and reporting tool.
The software streamlines facility management processes and ensures immediate access to vital information about customers’ mission-critical equipment, from precision air conditioning and uninterruptible power supply to generators, batteries and other support systems. Its reporting capabilities enable facility managers to see a view of performance metrics that includes preventive maintenance completion statistics, average on-site response time, and average emergency service repair time. Customers also will be able to review the preventive maintenance schedule for their contracted sites and request changes.
- 8 Steps to a Successful Emergency Communication System
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- UPS and Generator Maintenance: The In-House Option
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully