- Facilities Technician »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
Water-To-Water Heat Pumps - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Mammoth water-to-water heat pumps with refrigerant 410A are available in 5- to 30-ton sizes and are geothermal-ready out of the box. Standard equipment includes scroll compressors, insulated flat plate heat exchangers, adjustable expansion valves, flow switches, leaving water temperature sensors and refrigerant filter driers.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation