- Chief Engineer »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Building Assistant »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
Water-To-Water Heat Pumps - CES Group Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Mammoth water-to-water heat pumps with refrigerant 410A are available in 5- to 30-ton sizes and are geothermal-ready out of the box. Standard equipment includes scroll compressors, insulated flat plate heat exchangers, adjustable expansion valves, flow switches, leaving water temperature sensors and refrigerant filter driers.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation