Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Water Mist Fire Protection - Marioff Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
HI-FOG Water Mist Fire Protection is approved for use in UL Ordinary Hazard Group 1 applications, such as data centers, offices, and hospitals. Uses pressure to force water through specially designed sprinklers. The result is a mist of fine droplets with an increased surface area that absorbs heat through vaporization.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Special Attention Required for Fire Doors and Door Hardware Selection
- Regular Inspections and Testing Keep Fire Sprinklers Working Properly
- Valve Problems, Water Quality Can Affect Fire Sprinkler Functionality
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA