- Facility Engineering Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Locksmith Master »
Waste Containers - Rubbermaid Commercial Products - Facility Management Product Release
The premium Step-On container line from Rubbermaid Commercial Products use an integrated lid damper and heavy-duty can liner retaining straps. Available in 23- and 30-gallon capacities, the containers use a large foot pedal to activate the lid.
The self-closing lid features an integrated damper mechanism that prevents slamming and helps keep odors and bacteria from escaping. The containers comply with OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.1030, Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens, and are the only quiet, slow-close step-on containers that are Factory Mutual (FM) and California State Factory Mutual (CSFM) rated.
Offered in all-plastic or plastic/metal hybrid construction.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- How to Select the Right MEWP
- Technology Advances Bring New, Exciting MEWPs Options
- Hand Tools Lift Landscapes From Average to Extraordinary
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality