Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall and Window System - Wausau Window and Wall Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Wall and Window System provides condensation-resistant construction with U-factors as low 0.20 and condensation-resistance factor of up to 80 without suspended films. HP-Wall and Window system meets 15-psf in water pressure tests. The units are factory-fabricated and assembled and can be specified as two-sided structural-glazed and structural-steel reinforcing.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- How to Ensure a Successful Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall