- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Operating Engineer »
Wall and Roof Panels - MeTecno - Facility Management Product Release
The 600 Series panels from MeTecno are insulated and uninsulated wall and roof panels. The series includes two fire-rated versions, the 640 FR and 660 FR, as well as two sound-reduction versions known as the 640 QT and 660 QT.
The 660 FR uses a six-inch-thick mineral wool core panel and passes the two-hour fire rating per ASTM E-119 (Standard Test Method for Fire Tests of Building Construction and Materials).
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office