Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Wall Panel Finishes - MBCI - Facility Management Product Release
Applied finishes resembling granite or masonry and other conventional construction materials are available on the company's single skin panels, allowing metal wall panels in cities with building codes that might otherwise prohibit them. These finishes can be applied to the PBR, PBU, 7.2 and PBC commercial/industrial panels and to FW-120 Designer Series architectural panels.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Control the Writing On the Wall