- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Wall Panel - Marlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Artizan fiberglass-reinforced wall panels (FRP) can be printed by a rotogravure process for unlimited print options, including abstracts, faux wood grain and custom designs.
Panels are impact resistant and install quickly, according to the manufacturer. They come with a 2-mil Sani-Coat sealer and are installed with color-coordinated, powder-coated aluminum, or silicone-coated joinery that functions like a monolithic membrane wall surface.
With a class A fire rating, panels are also resistant to moisture, stains, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Graphics Define Space in Open Office Layout
- Quieting an Energetic Open Office
- Social Distancing Strategies Respect Veterans' Needs