- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Wall Panel - Marlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Artizan fiberglass-reinforced wall panels (FRP) can be printed by a rotogravure process for unlimited print options, including abstracts, faux wood grain and custom designs.
Panels are impact resistant and install quickly, according to the manufacturer. They come with a 2-mil Sani-Coat sealer and are installed with color-coordinated, powder-coated aluminum, or silicone-coated joinery that functions like a monolithic membrane wall surface.
With a class A fire rating, panels are also resistant to moisture, stains, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Movable Wall Systems Can Improve Acoustics, Protect Privacy
- Ceilings Selection Plays Crucial Role in Office Acoustical Environment
- How to Improve Acoustics in an Open Office