Wall Pack - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Die-cast wall pack has an aluminum housing and corrosion-resistant external hardware. Reflector is made of specular anodized aluminum and the refractor is prismatic borosilicate glass. Lens is sealed and gasketed to help prevent the entrance of outside contaminants. Socket is a horizontally oriented mogul-base for 175 watts or more; medium base for 150 watts or less. Standard finish is dark bronze polyester powder finish. Additional architectural colors are available. UL listed for 25 degrees C ambient and wet locations. Available in compact fluorescent, induction, high- and low-pressure sodium, and metal halide models.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health