Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Voltage Tester - Ideal Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The Voltage Performance Monitor (VPM) identifies voltage events and harmonics that cause equipment damage and failures.
By plugging the monitor into a circuit at the point of equipment connection, technicians can determine if problematic voltage events are occurring and log the time, duration, and severity of the event without a computer. Users can determine if equipment problems are related to voltage and if a circuit is safe for new or existing equipment, such as computers, copy machines, or medical patient monitors.
Time and severity of events are displayed on the unit’s OLCD screen, and up to 512 events can be stored in it internal memory for review by category or chronological order. It lets technicians verify the need for a UPS installation or a surge-protective device, as well as confirm the protection provided by such equipment.
- Aerial Lift Rental: High-Level Maintenance
- Backup Power Supplies Help Ensure Smooth Operations
- Diagnostic Technology: Thermal Imaging Cameras and Beyond
- Key Decision: Renting vs. Buying Equipment
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Lifts: New Heights for Maintenance
- Detecting Water in Roofs with Infrared Imaging
- Aerial Work Platforms: Safety Tips
- DeWalt Boosts Battery Power with Lithium-Ion System
- Diagnostic and Monitoring: Tools to Analyze Power Quality