- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director of Facilities »
Vinyl Flooring - Parterre Flooring Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The Parterre collection consists of nine products offering a variety of looks from exotic teaks and ebony walnuts to more traditional oaks and hickories. The vinyl planks come in a customary 4” x 36” size, as well as 6” x 36”. The unique six-inch size highlights the depth and character of the wood and is in step with trends toward a wider board.
With heavy embossing, Parterre plank flooring is designed to evoke a more organic, textured feel. It reflects the natural beauty of both exotic and domestic woods and coordinates exquisitely with other products in the Parterre Fused Floor line. Parterre plank flooring offers a full spectrum of color options from warm to cool hues.
Parterre’s Fused Floor line, which includes wood plank, creates striking new designs that marry texture and a layering of color.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors