- Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
- CU Denver Auraria Library Building Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Assistant Director -Logistics and Contracts »
Vinyl Flooring - Gerflor USA - Facility Management Product Release
Sanosol is patented organic powder added to the manufacturing formula of Gerflor's vinyl flooring to help prevent product deterioration and the spread of nosocomial infections. The anti-microbial treatment incorporated throughout the product lasts the lifetime of the floor covering, according to the company.
The treatment is incorporated into the full thickness of the product to prevent fungal/bacterial growth on the wear surface or backing. It also minimizes the need for high-frequency preventive maintenance program using fungicides.
- Carpet Installation Procedures: Best Practices To Follow
- Carpet Quality Matters: Ways to Evaluate Carpet Quality
- Choosing The Best Carpet Patterns
- Green Flooring: Consider Cork and Linoleum
- How Do You Clean Cork Floors?
- Key Components of a Flooring Maintenance Program
- Olefin Carpet Applications
- Tips For Applying Concrete Floor Coatings
- Understanding The Life Cycle Cost Of A VCT Floor
- Wood Floor Care Tips
- Durability, Safety, Aesthetics Should Top Flooring Selection Criteria
- 4 Ways Flooring Taps into a Facility's Full Potential
- The Facilities Manager's Role in Flooring Projects
- Acoustically Sound Classrooms
- Avoiding Adhesion Mishaps in Flooring
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors