Variable Frequency Drive - ABB USA - Facility Management Product Release
The ACS55 variable frequency drive from ABB is the most compact and slimmest motor drive in the company's component drive range. The small-horsepower model is rated from 0.25 to 3 horsepower.
The component drive is designed for gate control, pumps, fans, conveyors, packaging machines, x-ray screening machines, material handling, ovens, powered roof ventilators and heat exchangers. The drive’s removable mounting clip allows DIN-rail and wall mounting from the rear and side of the unit.
- How Hospitals Can Achieve Net-Zero Energy
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects