Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Variable Frequency Drive - ABB USA - Facility Management Product Release
The ACS55 variable frequency drive from ABB is the most compact and slimmest motor drive in the company's component drive range. The small-horsepower model is rated from 0.25 to 3 horsepower.
The component drive is designed for gate control, pumps, fans, conveyors, packaging machines, x-ray screening machines, material handling, ovens, powered roof ventilators and heat exchangers. The drive’s removable mounting clip allows DIN-rail and wall mounting from the rear and side of the unit.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects