Variable Frequency Drive - Baldor Electric Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The H2 Washdown Drives are available in open-loop, encoderless and closed-loop vector and servo configurations. The drives integratea keypad into the new washdown H2 cover, making programming exactly the same as the standard H2 drives.
The drives are rated NEMA 4X and are available from 1 through 10 horsepower. An optional Ethernet server board allows point and click setup and off- site monitoring. The drives also include a “real time clock” feature providing scheduled maintenance outputs and messages, as well as a built-in PID loop.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects