Variable Ballast Control - IEPC Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Vari-Ballast Control (VBC) lighting control from IEPC Corp. combines solid-state electronics with on-site, remote and aggregate Web-based controls. The system provides customers with energy-efficient lighting control that reduces the number of ballasts and amount of re-wiring necessary to install a typical fluorescent system.
The VBC enables the use of any T5 and T8 florescent ballasts. The system is plug-and-play; after installation, customers can change voltage input, lamp wattage, lamp type and manufacturer without modifications.
The lighting control unit provides universal input voltages from 90V to 300V and variable output wattages from 14 watts to 430 watts. It also features a small footprint of 6-by -6 by-4 inches. It complies with TUV/UL and FCC standards and provides controlled start-up and shut-down to extend lamp and ballast life. The lighting control is designed for indoor and outdoor lighting applications and meets existing and proposed energy-efficiency guidelines, such as California's Title 24.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health