- Assistant Director- Plumbing Services »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Locksmith Master »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Assistant Director- Commercial Residential »
Variable Area Flow Meter - Hedland - Facility Management Product Release
Brass meter monitors process applications under pressures up to 3500 PSI, temperatures up to 240° F. The linear movement of the flow meter indicator ring gives a direct visual reading, against the vertically graduated flow scale. Meter maintains an indication accuracy within ±2 percent of full scale, with repeatability within 1 percent in any mounting direction. Meter does not require any flow straighteners or special lengths of straight inlet piping to stabilize turbulent flow patterns.
- Will Maintenance Departments Look Different After COVID-19?
- How to Fix Ineffective Steam Traps
- 3 Reasons Your Steam Traps Are Failing
- $100 Million Pledged To Remove Lead, Asbestos from Schools
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use