Variable Area Flow Meter - Hedland - Facility Management Product Release
Brass meter monitors process applications under pressures up to 3500 PSI, temperatures up to 240° F. The linear movement of the flow meter indicator ring gives a direct visual reading, against the vertically graduated flow scale. Meter maintains an indication accuracy within ±2 percent of full scale, with repeatability within 1 percent in any mounting direction. Meter does not require any flow straighteners or special lengths of straight inlet piping to stabilize turbulent flow patterns.
- Legionnaires' Disease: Detection and Treatment Considerations
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia