Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Vacuum Insulated Glass - Guardian Glass - Facility Management Product Release
Guardian Vacuum IG uses a vacuum between two panes of glass that prevents heat from escaping to the outside. The product provides thermal insulation with an R-value of up to 12 for 8-mm thickness, compared to single pane glass at R-1. Because Guardian Vacuum IG uses tempered glass, the product is suitable for use in commercial buildings. Performance is enhanced by pairing with Guardian SunGuard coated glass to create a hybrid, low-E VIG glass product.
- General Window Maintenance Tips: What To Look For
- How Window Security Film Works
- Solar Window Films As An Energy Efficient Retrofit
- Window Ratings: The Key to Understanding Window Efficiency
- How Cool Walls Help Whole-Building Energy Efficiency
- How Façade Inspection Leads to Damage Repair
- Requirements for a Façade Inspection
- AAMA Releases Standard for Determining Thermal Performance in Commercial Buildings
- Build Walls Right The First Time
- Chameleon Panels Could Help Buildings Manage Light and Heat