VRFZ Systems - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
Hyper-Heating Inverter (H2i) technology for select Mr. Slim split-ductless and City Multi VRFZ systems allows the H2i units to operate at 100 percent of rated heating capacity at 5 degrees F. The flash process cools the compressor, which allows for higher compressor speeds at lower temperatures without overheating and increases the mass flow rate in the system.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- It's Renewable Energy's Time to Shine
- What Does Portfolio Manager Data Say About the Rise of Renewables?
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects