- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities »
Utility Vehicles - Bobcat Co. - Facility Management Product Release
Bobcat 3600 and 3650 model utility vehicles have true four-wheel drive, two-range transmission, hydrostatic drive, and cargo box capacity of 1,250 pounds. The 24.8-horsepower models feature cabs with heat and air conditioning. The 3650 can operate front-mounted attachments that are PTO-driven, including snowblower, angle brush, and mower. Both models include disc brakes and adjustable shocks.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today