- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Utility Vehicles - Husqvarna Professional Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The HUV4421GXL — featuring a 23-horsepower (hp) gasoline engine — and the HUV4421DXL — which includes a 20-hp diesel engine — feature all-wheel drive, auto-locking differentials, certified rollover-protection systems, aluminum frames, and four-person seating. They have tilt steering, front and rear bench seats, a spacious cab, and four-wheel disc brakes. The HUV4421XP offers alloy wheels with directional mud tires, fog lights, tail and brake lights, and a horn. The HUV4421XP is available with a gasoline or diesel engine.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today