Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Utility Vehicles - Husqvarna Professional Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Two Husqvarna utility vehicles use different fuel options. The HUV4421GXL uses a 23 horsepower gasoline-powered engine, while the HUV4421DXL employs a 20 horsepower diesel-powered engine.
Both models feature all-wheel drive, auto-locking differentials, certified roll-over protection system, an aircraft-grade aluminum frame, and four-person seating. Also included are tilt steering, front and rear bench seats, and four-wheel disc brakes. These Husqvarna vehicles are available in orange, green or camouflage colors.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Getting The Most Out of Irrigation Systems
- Landscapes and Integrated Pest Management
- Environmentally Friendly Practices and Their Impact on Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today