Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The gas-powered RTV400Ci is compact enough to fit in the bed of a full-size, long-bed pickup truck. At 54.7 inches wide and 72 inches tall, the vehicle features a fuel-injected, 6 horsepower, air-cooled, single-cylinder gas engine. The engine was developed to ensure peak performance and durability. Weighing 1,257 pounds, the unit can handle up to 440 pounds or 9 cubic feet in its cargo box, and it can tow up to 1,102 pounds.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Sustainability and Effective Mower Specification
- Safety Considerations in Mower Specification
- Beyond Cost: Three Key Mower Considerations
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today