- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The key new feature of the RTV900XT is the exclusive Variable Hydro Transmission (VHT) Plus2, which boasts higher torque to maximize towing and hauling performance, along with smooth dynamic-braking and easier shifting. This makes the vehicle ideal for the toughest institutional and commercial jobs. The RTV900XT runs on a 21.6 gross horsepower, three-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota diesel engine, which is performance-matched to the exclusive Kubota VHT Plus2 hydrostatic transmission. The responsive hydrostatic power steering makes for exceptional comfort, control, and maneuverability, and a new seat design provides increased comfort for the operator and passenger.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today