- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The RTV500 features a 15.8-horsepower, liquid-cooled, two-cylinder gasoline engine, four-wheel drive, and a top speed of 25 mph. The electronic fuel injection improves engine performance by providing quicker, easier starts, as well as on-demand power and optimized acceleration. The vehicle is equipped with a variable-hydrostatic transmission, which eliminates the need to adjust belt drives and provides smooth, reliable transmission-assisted braking and hill-holding capabilities.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- How to Maximize Mowing for a Good First Impression
- Is Your Facility Ready for Winter?
- Wildfire Resilience and the Role of Landscapes
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today