Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Utility Vehicle - Global Electric Motorcars by Polaris - Facility Management Product Release
The eL XD is one of six models available in the premium line of electric vehicles. The customizable vehicle can operate on sidewalks or roads with a posted speed limit of up to 35 mph. The standard eL XD has a 1,100-pound cargo capacity featuring a 70-inch by 48-inch flatbed and can reach a top speed of 25 mph with an estimated range of 40 miles per charge, depending on temperature, grade, payload, and driving style.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today