- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The gas-powered RTV400Ci is compact enough to fit in the bed of a full-size, long-bed pickup truck. At 54.7 inches wide and 72 inches tall, the vehicle features a fuel-injected, 6 horsepower, air-cooled, single-cylinder gas engine. The engine was developed to ensure peak performance and durability. Weighing 1,257 pounds, the unit can handle up to 440 pounds or 9 cubic feet in its cargo box, and it can tow up to 1,102 pounds.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Considerations for Utility Vehicle Replacement
- Utility Vehicles: To Repair or Replace?
- Utility Vehicles: Maximizing Performance, Minimizing Costs
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today