Utility Vehicle - Kubota Tractor Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The RTV900 Utility models from Kubota Tractor feature the ability to use heavy-duty hydraulic tools that allow it to break concrete, cut lumber and brush, prune orchards, drive posts, bore holes and perform other tasks.
The hydraulic utility system features a remote valve located at the rear of the vehicle to allow hookup of a variety of heavy-duty hydraulic tools. It has a five-gallon-per-minute (gpm) pump capacity as well as a dedicated hydraulic oil cooler and reservoir to optimize tool performance.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Advanced Criteria for Mower Selection
- Four Key Considerations for Mower Selection
- How to Fine-Tune the Mower Specification Process
- ‘Bark Ranger’ Gives Grounds Managers a Safety Boost
- 13 Tips for Snow Thrower Safety
- 2018 FM Salary Survey Closes Today