Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Urinal and Flush Valve - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ultra-high-efficiency urinal and EcoPower exposed flush valve use only 0.125 gallons of water per flush (gpf), which is 75 percent less than a traditional 1 gpf unit, a savings of about 30,000 gallons annually. The flush valve uses flowing water to power its electronics, creating a sustainable loop. There is no need for hard wiring or disposable batteries, reducing toxic battery waste. A heavy-duty zinc die-cast cover with nickel chrome finish provides vandal-resistant durability. The unit automatically flushes every 12 hours if not used.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility