Universal Voltage LED Kits - Fulham - Facility Management Product Release
Vizion LinearHO high-output LED retrofit kits to retrofit high-bay, vapor tight, and troffers. All kits in the Vision LinearHO line are high-lumen, high-efficacy units designed to replace and enhance where traditional linear lamps would have previously been used. The Vizion LinearHO kits are available in 22-inch and 44-inch lengths and support universal voltage (120V to 277V) with 0-10V dimming. The kits are also compatible with most of Fulham's LED emergency lighting systems.
There are a dozen retrofit kits in the Vizion LinearHO family, including four 22-inch vapor tight and troffer units and seven 44-inch vapor tight, troffer, and high-bay units. They are UL classified for field installation, as well as DLC, which typically requires five to ten minutes per kit.
Kits are available in 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K color temperatures, with 80CRI. They also feature pre-mounted magnets and push-in connectors for easiest installation and are self thermally managed due to their extruded aluminum design. In addition, the kit comes with a two- or four-module harness allowing for ease of installation when connecting the modules to the driver.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health