Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
Universal Stopper - Safety Technology International Inc. (STI) - Facility Management Product Release
The Universal Stopper protective cover (STI-13020FR) helps prevent false fire alarms without restricting legitimate alarms. Made of polycarbonate with a high strength continuous hinge, the flush mount indoor/outdoor cover includes an internal 105 dB horn that triggers when the cover is lifted. ADA compliant, UL/cUL listed.
- Photoluminescent Egress Lighting: How It Works And Why
- The Importance of Firestop Training
- Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Fire Alarm System
- How to Plan for Fire Alarm System Replacement
- Does Your Fire Alarm System Need an Upgrade or Replacement?
- Abandoned Cabling Increases Fire Risk
- Active Shooter Standard Fast-Tracked by NFPA
- Active Shooter Standard in Development at NFPA