Uninterruptible Power System - Mitsubishi Electric Power Products Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The 9950A uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides mission-critical operations with a design for 400-volt (V) power-distribution infrastructures. The three-phase, on-line double-conversion system features insulated-gate, bipolar, transistor technology. The unit's 230/400 V electrical distribution infrastructure eliminates the need for expensive, heavy transformers and extra circuit breakers required for 120/208 V power distribution. The higher power scheme has advantages such as eliminating possible failure points, occupying less floor space, and increasing efficiency.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully