Uninterruptible Power System - Hewlett Packard Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The RP36000/3 is a parallel three-phase uninterruptible power system providing 36 kilowatts (KW) of power or 24KW with N+1 redundancy. Housed in a single rack, it can be expanded to 60KW with N+1 by installing up to 3 additional HP RP12000/3 UPS Modules.
On-line on-demand technology combines the efficiency of a line interactive UPS, up to 97 percent, with the stability of a double conversion on-line UPS when power fluctuates beyond acceptable limits, according to the company.
Hot swappable batteries and electronics modules and an automatic bypass reduce down time in the event service is need. Dual L15-30 output modules can be connected to each UPS module for a total of 12 L15-30 connections. An optional UPS Management Module provides clustered UPS support without the need for a dedicated management server.
For collocation facilities, the RP36000/3 can provide power protection to one or more racks and can be managed by the administrators separately from the collocation facilities.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully