- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Uninterruptible Power Supply - Falcon Electric Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Falcon’s SSG Series of online UPS is available in a rack or tower form, and is designed to operate in high-temperature environments without requiring a special enclosure.
The UPS’s battery-replacement feature is a time-saving design for maintenance staff. The UPS also gives users an LCD display that provides information about the percentage of load and battery utilization, as well as the ability to program the UPS from the front panel to extend the battery runtime for selected devices through a load-shedding feature.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully