Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Underfloor Cable Pathway - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The GRIDRUNNER underfloor cable routing system uses a modular wire basket pathway to support multi-strand backbone fiber optic and copper data cables.
The drop-in basket sections are 12- or 21-inches wide, 4- or 6-inches deep and 24- or 48-inches long. All rounded edges and a bend radius control of 1.5-inches prevent damage to cables.
The mounting brackets form a mechanical bond to the raised floor pedestal and wire basket sections ensuring electrical continuity throughout the system, and provide a low impedance path to ground once connected to the mesh common bond network.
- Upgrading Plumbing Systems to Improve Efficiency
- Alternative Power Systems: Know the Differences
- Level 4: 2N Systems Feature Full Equipment and System Redundancy
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully