Underfloor Cable Pathway - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The GRIDRUNNER underfloor cable routing system uses a modular wire basket pathway to support multi-strand backbone fiber optic and copper data cables.
The drop-in basket sections are 12- or 21-inches wide, 4- or 6-inches deep and 24- or 48-inches long. All rounded edges and a bend radius control of 1.5-inches prevent damage to cables.
The mounting brackets form a mechanical bond to the raised floor pedestal and wire basket sections ensuring electrical continuity throughout the system, and provide a low impedance path to ground once connected to the mesh common bond network.
- 5 Areas of UPS Failure to Look Out For
- 4 Common Causes of Generator or Switchgear Downtime
- 8 Steps to Reliability During the Pandemic
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully