Underfloor Cable Pathway - Panduit Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The GRIDRUNNER underfloor cable routing system uses a modular wire basket pathway to support multi-strand backbone fiber optic and copper data cables.
The drop-in basket sections are 12- or 21-inches wide, 4- or 6-inches deep and 24- or 48-inches long. All rounded edges and a bend radius control of 1.5-inches prevent damage to cables.
The mounting brackets form a mechanical bond to the raised floor pedestal and wire basket sections ensuring electrical continuity throughout the system, and provide a low impedance path to ground once connected to the mesh common bond network.
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- How Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Augment Smart Grid, Energy Savings
- Smart Grid: How to Integrate Buildings for Maximum Benefit
- 3 Outdated Assumptions About Energy Management
- Arc Flash Labeling Best Practice Guide Available
- Assess Energy Options Carefully